So, what to do?
I made something similar but totally different. I figured I needed some kind of English muffin sandwich. I am out of tofu and tempeh at the moment, so I improvised...
Morning Breakfast Sandwichhummus--whatever flavor you like (lemon would have been great but I only had plain)
handful of fresh spinach
Ezekiel English muffin or similar
1. Toast English muffin to your liking.
2. Meanwhile saute your spinach.
3. Slather both sides of English muffin with hummus.
4. Place tomato on one side. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Put the spinach on the other side and salt if needed.
6. Put together and eat.
This was surprisingly satisfying. Could be a great snack or lunch too! Just enough like a breakfast sandwich to take away the craving, but still within the confines of what I am doing here...and much HEALTHIER too! So, even without the challenge, this is a super healthy option!
In health and breakfast sandwiches,