Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome to Baking a Healthier Bun in the Oven

Hello all,

Welcome to my new blog. I have been toying around with the idea of writing a food/recipe blog for quite some time, but never quite got around to it. When I got pregnant, I started rethinking about it and wanted to blog about my pregnancy and healthy eating. Then I had that lightbulb moment--why not combine the things that I love the most-- my new brewing baby, all the challenges pregnancy brings with decisions about healthy eating, and my love of cooking! Voila, a new blog is born!

I waited to start this blog until I felt comfortable enough that I had told everyone the good news, so I am 14 weeks along and still adjusting to the changes in my diet and my expanding waistline! I am due on April 18th and hope to continue blogging throughout the first year (if I can manage to do it between naps!). So I hope you enjoy reading my adventures of cooking and eating while pregnant as well as the other adventures that pregnancy brings!

In health and wellness,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. congrats nicole and what a wonderful idea! looking forward to reading about your adventures and insights and likely hilarity that will ensue. best of luck!

    ReplyDelete